I suggest you ...

Fix for Marshmallow

App worked great on kitkat but since using with Marshmallow I get horrible lag. Apps don't launch most of the time without several attempts or holding the pad for far longer than used to be necessary.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris Paight shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • terry commented  · 

Same for me on Xiaomi Mi Max running Marshmallow. Apps don't launch sometimes and launch the other time though I hit the pad over and over again. I'm so disappointed now with swipepad that I just want to uninstall it. It used to be so good on kit Kat. But now it's so awful

• Frank Gore commented  · 

Same for me on Nexus 6P. This is totally ruining SwipePad for me after years of pleasant use.

• Jenne commented  · 

Having this problem on Lollipop as well. It would be really nice to see a fix. It's incredibly frustrating to have to try to launch a program over and over again and it fails to launch (usually launches by the third try).

• Grego commented  · 

One of the reasons I came back to Android is Swipepad.... please fix it for Marshmallow!!!!! Please please please

• Björn Lindahl commented  · 

Hear hear, I have the same problem and everyone else on Android 6+ I guess. I'm running Nexus 6P and reported quite some time ago but haven't received any response. Please address this since Swipepad is an awesome app. Really want to continue use it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base