I suggest you ...

Provide option to make Swipepad "sticky".

It would make it much easier to use when you have your phone in a car dock. You wouldn't have to keep your finger on the screen all the time. You can have it be a toggle to choose which way you prefer to use Swipepad.

209 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Will PerkinsWill Perkins shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndréAndré commented  · 

I was formulating a similar request when this one popped up. I just installed Swipepad (I use the GO app for this before) and I want to use it while driving, to toggle between music player and navigation. And still trrying to drive safely :-) A two step approach would be nice, I can keep my eyes on the road while opening he panel, and a quick look to see where I need to click to open the app would then be enough. If nothing is clicked, the panel can then disappear after a certain 9settable) perios.

• Chris LeeChris Lee commented  · 

You would probably also want your rear phone camera displayed as the background so you can see any large metal objects hurtling towards you!

Just joking, anyway a good idea.

• Anonymous commented  · 

增设通过搜索应用添加应用

• Anonymous commented  · 

增设通过搜索应用添加应用

• Will PerkinsWill Perkins commented  · 

The sooner the better, for exactly the "car dock" reason. And, provide option for people who want to keep its use the same as it is now.

• AlexAlex commented  · 

I am totally agree with juntjoo. Please make it this way: Swipe to open pad, then press to open shortcut, or long press to change shortcut, or press on designated area to close the pad.

• juntjoojuntjoo commented  · 

What do you mean sticky? Like so once it is activated it remains without anchoring your finger to it til you let go of it RIGHT over the correct box while bumps in the road throw your finger around? well if so that's exactly what I'm hoping for but just didn't want to ask to make driving while computing easier. Well the people have spoken!

Feedback and Knowledge Base