I suggest you ...

With the latest 0.9.9 release, can no longer add new portal items to the inital Default pad

After the update, I removed a couple items from my Default pad (the initial one that's created on first install) in preparation for adding new ones in their place. However, I've been unable to add new portal items to any of the empty spaces on the Default pad now. From the new Pad Editor screen, I no longer see the empty circles where the empty portal spaces are, therefore they aren't selectable. Same if I try to do it from the swiped pad that comes up when I swipe from the right side of my screen. Note that the 2nd System Pad I created shows the empty circles fine and is still completely editable, but the Default one that came with the initial install does not.

CURRENT WORKAROUND: create a new Default pad which I can fully edit again. (Lucky thing I previously bought the MoreSpace add-on.)

PS I'm not sure if this is the proper way to submit bugs. Please let me know if not.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cherie BarstowCherie Barstow shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cherie BarstowCherie Barstow commented  · 

SOLVED:
        I just discovered the "Unhide All Portals" option on the General tab, and it successfully unlocked all the empty portals on the Default tab that were previously uneditable. So now after choosing that, I was able to add new items to the Default pad again. So I guess this can be closed or marked solved or whatever... don't know how to do that out here.

Feedback and Knowledge Base