Context Panel needs repair

Context Panel has these items:
1. Share
2. Page on Google Play Store
3. Application info
4. Force stop
5. Uninstall
6. No related info

I remember that the last item show related info from app page on Google Play Store, but it doesn't show anything for a very long time. Probably from that time when was Google Play Store redesigned. Can you repair this bug please?

Or did you deprecated this function? I such a case please remove this item.

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jiří SedláčekJiří Sedláček shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jiří SedláčekJiří Sedláček commented  · 

@Skrattoune: Did you read my workaround from my previous post here?

• SkrattouneSkrattoune commented  · 

Additionally for me for a few years the context Menu gives info on the launcher (go launcher) instead of the active app

• Jiří SedláčekJiří Sedláček commented  · 

I updated from Kitkat to Marshmallow and realize that "Dynamic Pads: SwipePad add-on" aka Recent / Context Panel doesn't work. From reviews in Play Store I get feedback that this problem started a long time ago in Lollipop. Context is shown not for active app, but for active Launcher.

I overcome this problem yourself easily because I have rooted device, I moved "SwipePad Dynamic Pads" app from user apps to system apps. Now it works again as it should. Probably some app's permission restriction in LP/MM...

• Sean DentSean Dent commented  · 

It says it was planned in April 2015, which kind of makes you think this app is dead. It's really a great app and should get an update and a ton of new users would buy it.

• OzyOzy commented  · 

Also contact panel no longer shows the correct app. For instance of I open it from keep app, it shows me swipepad! I've uninstalled the wrong apps more than once because of this..

• Dirk SobiechDirk Sobiech commented  · 

I agree compleetly - that feature was a reason tu buy that panel

Feedback and Knowledge Base